Reject the Heat, not the Light
Windows let the light into your home and offer beautiful views. But the sunlight they invite in can also cause hot spots and severe fading of your furnishings throughout your house. Our products are designed to reject solar heat, reduce fading, and they can also add a valuable layer of protection to your home by strengthening your glass in event of a breakage. Best of all, our Ceramic and Spectrally Select films can provide all of these benefits without changing the look of your home.
- Sun control: improve comfort and maintain temperature consistency throughout your house
- Glare reduction: improve television and computer screen viewing in your home
- The cost for quick, professional residential window film installation is about one-tenth the cost of window replacement.
- Energy savings: reduce cooling costs in your home by up to 30%
Home Cooling Tips From SDGE:
- Fade reduction: block up to 99% of harmful UV rays to reduce fading of furnishings and carpet
- Click here to see what factors contribute to fading.